On Dec 23, 2005, at 12:14 PM, Al Mcintosh wrote:

Well, I am not going to get into the specifics right now as the details surrounding the patent are still unclear. I will mention the biggest problem will be powering the time machine as it requires a tremendous amount of power obtained from plutonium. I would like to mention I can definitly see a mythplugin for recording shows in the past. IE: Like the episode of Time tunnel when Tony and Doug had to escape from Krakatoia before it erupted!

Try googling for flux capacitor.

Now that Live TV programs stick around for a while, I suppose making the Live TV group visible and moving shows to your recorded programs group you actually could add things to your recorded that aired in the past. :)