gerhard aldorf wrote:

Love the direction of the OSD. Whats the direction/intent for the theme
though? Retro makes me think old style stereo equipment, this just looks
like old pictures?

My intent was to make a simple and clean theme pluss I do like old rettro equipments from the estetics of it. All watermarks er made in 3D. The OSD is something I did a long time ago and you might have it allready installed on you system.

I like the looks of that theme very much.  It's
simple, but elegant.

Is there a particular Qt theme that you recommend
using with it?  Also, the font, is that a TrueType
font from Windows (it looks like Franklin Gothic
Medium).

-- Joe

The "screenshots" er photoshop mockups with Franklin Gothic. The fonts actually used are the ones that come with mythtv, I will look into that later. Suggestions for fonts are welcome I'm not good with fonts. I do 3D animations and motion graphics, mostly for TV.

Hi Gerhard

Love the theme - and the wife thinks it's nice and clean and easy to read..

Noticed a couple of days ago though that there seems to be a screen missing the "program details" or "progdetails" - and thought you might like to know if no-one else has mentioned it..

Thanks for the work

Craig