Keith C wrote:

On Dec 15, 2005, at 3:41 AM, Marius Schrecker wrote:

Dec 15 07:28:27 mythbox kernel: ivtv0 warning: ENC Stream 0 OVERFLOW #2:
Stealing a Buf
fer, 512 currently allocated

This means the client app is not pulling data fast enough from the driver buffer and you could loose some frames. This has recently been noted as a problem with MythTV as the client and research is being done to determine a fix. For me, I just added another stick of memory, but a real fix is probably in the works in the next week or so.

Keith C

More memory does not appear to help. Did anyone manage a fix for this?