> Jarod's doc is in need of some love. I know that at least some parts (esp.
> ivtv) are sorely outdated now...

Funny that you're talking about yourself 3rd person.. heh.

But, first wanted to thank you for your doc, used it a month ago with
reasonable success. I had problems with the current kernel used in
Knoppmyth over the past year...

Second, wanted to point out 'yum install myth-suite' doesn't work on
AMD64, or didn't a couple weeks ago. Something to do with AMD64
support of one of the mythtv modules, Axel claiming a problem with the
mythtv code for that module. Hopefully something that will be resolved
in 0.19!!

-Kenneth