So if I only show /dev/dsp and /dev/adsp in my device list, does that mean I don't have Alsa support compiled in? I'm not seeing anything other than those two devices. I assumed that /dev/adsp was the ALSA device.

On 1/19/06, William Lewis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>To both of you, when I finally broke down and used Myth's internal
>alsa controls, everything went smooth from there.  My Audio Output
>Device is:
>ALSA:default

I am using ALSA:default also...  What are you doing for volume control and
mixer device?  And when I uncheck the AC3 passthrough box, everything is
sent to the receiver fine...  Just no 5.1.