On 1/19/06, Neil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey guys,

I need your help. I'm on comcast and got my Fusion Lite card working. It's
my second tuner card(/dev/dvb/adapter1/dvr0). I have 107 services found by
atscscan tool. Now, I would like to add those channels to mythtv. However, I
could not find any easy to follow article. Can someone please tell me how to
add one channel and I'll do the rest. I'm so confused with those PIDS or
PSIP, etc. I also read somewhere that I need to modify a table, I guess
dtv_multiplex, but there is no clear instruction or example.

Please help.

Thanks,

Neil