> Is there a place in the wiki where I can describe my setup ?
>

> Stef

You folks can all add information I can't, from your own personal experience,
etc. I have no problem going through articles and updating formating to give
a more fluid look to the site.

I think he meant like an everyone-makes-a-page-to-describe-their-own-mythbox. Is that
an acceptable use? I think it would be neat to see, especially if some of the more
creative boxes included photos and writeups, along with part lists, but mythtv.org might
not be the place for it (unless somebody gives the OK, and I'm all for it)