On Fri, Jan 20, 2006 at 11:41:36AM -0600, Kevin Kuphal wrote:
> If you click your username after registering on the top bar, you get a
> user specific page that you can edit.  I think this would be a perfect
> place for describing your own box.

It would, and I'm probably going to whip up an Infobox this weekend, to
make it easier for people.  (Check out any of the Hurricane pages from
last year at Wikipedia, if you don't know what I'm talking about.)

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]

        A: No.
        Q: Should I include quotations after my message body?