John,

I received all of Dr. Wilcox's engineering notes, book corrections, and
hand-wrapped 68K board from him a couple of years ago. My intention had
been to scan the notes and the book errata and place them on a web site as
he indicated that he had no problem with that as long as credit was
properly given. I looked briefly through the errata list last night but
didn't see anything specifically related to the problem mentioned.
Unfortunately, I don't have an operational system at this time (and little
time to concentrate on getting one built) or I'd work with the wire-wrapped
and the project's boards to see if I could spot any differences.

I will try to start working on scans this week and will coordinate with
Andrew or other admin to post these to the pbworks web site if that seems a
logical place to everyone. I will also try to get a very high res photo of
the wire-wrapped board that he originally built. Maybe that would give some
insight to someone regarding a change the might have otherwise gone
unnoticed.

Regards, Brian.