Unico jeito eh dar KILL no processo...

Eu nunca uso o restart, prefiro usar start/stop. Ao menos na 2.0b3
Espero q tenham melhorado na 2.0b4, ainda nao olhei o changelog dessa vs.

sd,
Edgar

Pedro Brito escreveu:

Hello all,

I hope anyone can help me with this issue, what happens is that I try to make a restart to the nagios service but I received an error message and the the service appears to be stopping but it never ends. In the service console it always appears in the nagios service status, stopping.

Can anyone help on this matter?

Thank in advantage

Best Regards

Pedro