Seguem os posts do forum caso alguem tenha o mesmo problema.

TOPIC: URGENT: Problems with 3.1.1 NagiosQL
  URGENT: Problems with 3.1.1 NagiosQL 22 hours, 44 minutes ago
#2169<http://www.nagiosql.org/forum/general-questions/2169-urgent-problems-with-311-nagiosql.html#2169>

   -
evertonpestana<http://www.nagiosql.org/user-profile/userprofile/evertonpestana.html>
   -  <http://www.nagiosql.org/user-profile/userprofile/evertonpestana.html>
   - NOW ONLINE
   - Fresh Boarder
   -
   -  Karma: 0
   -

  Boa tarde a todos,

Pessoal estou com o seguinte problema com o NagiosQL 3.1.1:

Eu adiciono normalmente um host, serviço, servicegroup, hostgroup, etc.
Agora no momento em que eu vou editar um serviço ele esta perdendo a
referencia da definição de host para o serviço, servicegroup e hostgroup,
alguém tem ideia do que pode ser isso?

Com esse problema pedi a definição hosts de mais de 100 serviços, e dos
grupos também.

Outro problema que percebi quando tento gravar vários arquivos atraves do
check_box e exetuto a ação atraves do menu lista Marked quando eu seleciono
write config files e clico em DO IT ele apenas grava o primeiro item da
seleção? Isso seria um bug da versão?

Agradeço a ajuda de todos.

Good afternoon,

Personal I have the following problem with 3.1.1 NagiosQL:

I usually add a host, service, servicegroup, hostgroup, etc.. Now when I go
to edit a service he is losing the reference of the host definition for the
service, and servicegroup hostgroup, someone has any idea what can this be?

With this issue I asked for the definition hosts more than 100 services, and
groups as well.

Another problem I noticed when I try to burn multiple files through the
check_box exetuto and action through the menu list when I select Marked
write config files and click on DO IT it only records the first item in the
selection? That would be a bug of version?
    Report to
moderator<http://www.nagiosql.org/forum/general-questions/2169-urgent-problems-with-311-nagiosql/report.html>
 Quick
Reply<http://www.nagiosql.org/forum/general-questions/2169-urgent-problems-with-311-nagiosql/post/reply.html>
Reply<http://www.nagiosql.org/forum/general-questions/2169-urgent-problems-with-311-nagiosql/post/reply.html>
Quote<http://www.nagiosql.org/forum/general-questions/2169-urgent-problems-with-311-nagiosql/post/quote.html>
Edit<http://www.nagiosql.org/forum/general-questions/2169-urgent-problems-with-311-nagiosql/post/edit.html>
     Aw: URGENT: Problems with 3.1.1 NagiosQL 9 hours, 15 minutes ago
#2171<http://www.nagiosql.org/forum/general-questions/2169-urgent-problems-with-311-nagiosql.html#2171>

   - martin <http://www.nagiosql.org/user-profile/userprofile/martin.html>
   -  <http://www.nagiosql.org/user-profile/userprofile/martin.html>
   - OFFLINE
   - NagiosQL Founder
   -
   -  Karma: 11
<http://www.nagiosql.org/forum/general-questions/karma/decrease/userid-67.html?pid=2171&fa7509fad0b6cf04efa48a9ef47e33e7=1>
<http://www.nagiosql.org/forum/general-questions/karma/increase/userid-67.html?pid=2171&fa7509fad0b6cf04efa48a9ef47e33e7=1>
   -

  *evertonpestana wrote:*
I usually add a host, service, servicegroup, hostgroup, etc.. Now when I go
to edit a service he is losing the reference of the host definition for the
service, and servicegroup hostgroup, someone has any idea what can this be?

There is no known bug about this. It is also not possible to reproduce.
Probably a problem with your browser (javascript or something like this).

*evertonpestana wrote:*
Another problem I noticed when I try to burn multiple files through the
check_box exetuto and action through the menu list when I select Marked
write config files and click on DO IT it only records the first item in the
selection? That would be a bug of version?

There is a hotfix for this issue:
www.nagiosql.org/forum/solved-issues/194...311-issues.html#1968<http://www.nagiosql.org/forum/solved-issues/1940-hotfixes-for-311-issues.html#1968>
    Got help from one of the developers?
Help us with your donation! www.nagiosql.org/donation.html
 Report to
moderator<http://www.nagiosql.org/forum/general-questions/2171-aw-urgent-problems-with-311-nagiosql/report.html>
 Quick
Reply<http://www.nagiosql.org/forum/general-questions/2171-aw-urgent-problems-with-311-nagiosql/post/reply.html>
Reply<http://www.nagiosql.org/forum/general-questions/2171-aw-urgent-problems-with-311-nagiosql/post/reply.html>
Quote<http://www.nagiosql.org/forum/general-questions/2171-aw-urgent-problems-with-311-nagiosql/post/quote.html>
 Thank
You<http://www.nagiosql.org/forum/general-questions/thankyou.html?pid=2171&fa7509fad0b6cf04efa48a9ef47e33e7=1>
    Re: Aw: URGENT: Problems with 3.1.1 NagiosQL 1 minute ago
#2173<http://www.nagiosql.org/forum/general-questions/2169-urgent-problems-with-311-nagiosql.html#2173>

   -
evertonpestana<http://www.nagiosql.org/user-profile/userprofile/evertonpestana.html>
   -  <http://www.nagiosql.org/user-profile/userprofile/evertonpestana.html>
   - NOW ONLINE
   - Fresh Boarder
   -
   -  Karma: 0
   -

  Thank you Martin!

I upgraded the files and now I will observe the behavior.

Regards.

Everton

Abs.

[image: Nagios] <http://www.nagios.org/>