I'm in the process of setting up NRPE daemons on remote Linux servers to
enable me to monitor them. I've set-up a couple of checks (zombie and
total processes) as per the documentation. Everything is working fine
and Nagios reports correctly the numbers involved. I'm now wondering if
these checks can/will output to PNP4Nagios to enable them to be graphed?

Also what else can I use NRPE for to monitor Linux servers?



************************************************************************
The information in this internet E-mail is confidential and is intended
solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it
by anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of
Walker Martyn Ltd or any of its affiliates. If you are not the
intended recipient please contact  [email protected]

Walker Martyn Ltd, company number SC197533. Company is 
registered in Scotland and has its registered office at 1 Park
Circus Place, Glasgow G3 6AH, UK.
****************************************************************



------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by 

Make an app they can't live without
Enter the BlackBerry Developer Challenge
http://p.sf.net/sfu/RIM-dev2dev 
_______________________________________________
Nagios-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/nagios-users
::: Please include Nagios version, plugin version (-v) and OS when reporting 
any issue. 
::: Messages without supporting info will risk being sent to /dev/null

Reply via email to