Hi all !

>From six months , all our technicians used BB phone.

I noticed that if someone of them shut the phone, the radiomodem used by
Nagios to send SMS receive an error signal.

I develop some procedure to be sure than all SMS are sent (verify the GSM
network , radiomodem on, etc.), but this BB behaviour can hang my radiomodem
Â… did you meet same problems in your environments?

regards

Marco Borsani

Unix and Monitoring Sysadmin

Technical Operations Dpt.

tel: +39 010 4310115

fax: +39 02 30130311

cell: +39 329 5953944

ITnet Srl

Società con socio unico

Direzione e Coordinamento di Libero S.r.l.