My thoughts and prayers are still with you and your mom!!  Positive mojo still
coming your way!!!LOL
Kim Tobin

--- On Wed, 11/12/08, Simmy Bredal-Bell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Simmy Bredal-Bell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: NailTech:: Quick Update...
To: "Simmy Bredal-Bell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 9:19 PM

Quick update on mom & I.

Mom is in rehab and will be for at least 3 weeks.  She is doing well.  It
turned out to be viral pnemonia.  They found a few pesky things they are
working on also so she will be good as new when she comes home.  Hopefully,
her quality of life will go up!

I'm having most or all of my thyroid removed on Friday, Nov. 21.  I have a
tumor on the right side that is benign...so far...and it is larger than the
right lobe of the the thyroid.  I also have a tumor on the left side that is
about 1/8 the size of the left lobe and they just think it is wise to remove
that one as well.  They are going to try and leave some of my thyroid but
they will not know until they get in there what the outcome will be.  10%
chance it is cancer.  Those odds sound pretty good to me!

I'll fill you all in on the details if you like as I get them.  Two solid
weeks recovery...taking it easy etc.  24 hours in the hospital.
I'm trying to get the house under control in the meantime.  Jeeze...how do
working moms do it?  I hope my energy level will be back to normal after
this.

Keep the postive vibes coming...they are working I think!

Thanks! :)

Simmy Bredal-Bell
Team Vicki Partner
Brick, NJ