here here...I SO agree with ya Mare!! I am very thankful I get to spend another 
year with all of my BT family!!!? 
Hope everyone had as nice a day as I did....everything went perfect!


?Pati
'Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets; 
so love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, 
and believe that everything happens for a reason.


-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 9:48 am
Subject: NailTech:: Off Topic Happy Thanksgiving


I just had to get on here in between pies coming out of the oven to wish my BT 
family a very Happy Thanksgiving!? One of the things that I am thankful for 
every year for the past 10 years is Deb D and this wonderful group!!

Blessings to all of you!

Mare Horak

Tis the season to save your money! Get the new AOL Holiday Toolbar for money 
saving offers and gift ideas. 



--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group. 
To post to this group, send email to [email protected] 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---



--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to