I just wanted to thank you all for the nice comments and wish you all 
had as great a Thanksgiving as we had :)

Debbie <<-- who has to run to town to use BoJangles free wifi to get 
online with the laptop until Sun nite!!



At 10:18 PM 11/27/2008, you wrote:
>here here...I SO agree with ya Mare!! I am very thankful I get to 
>spend another year with all of my BT family!!!
>Hope everyone had as nice a day as I did....everything went perfect!
>
>  Pati
>'Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets;
>so love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't,
>and believe that everything happens for a reason.
>
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To: [email protected]
>Sent: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 9:48 am
>Subject: NailTech:: Off Topic Happy Thanksgiving
>
>I just had to get on here in between pies coming out of the oven to 
>wish my BT family a very Happy Thanksgiving!  One of the things that 
>I am thankful for every year for the past 10 years is Deb D and this 
>wonderful group!!
>
>Blessings to all of you!
>
>Mare Horak
>
>
>----------
>Tis the season to save your money! 
><http://toolbar.aol.com/holiday/download.html?ncid=emlweusdown00000008>Get 
>the new AOL Holiday Toolbar for money saving offers and gift ideas.
>
>
>
>----------
>Tis the season to save your money! 
><http://toolbar.aol.com/holiday/download.html?ncid=emlweusdown00000008>Get 
>the new AOL Holiday Toolbar for money saving offers and gift ideas.
>
>
Regards,
Debbie  ^v^  ^o^  //\o/\\ ^o^  ^v^  Webmaster - System Admin - IDSR
Bookmark our new Blog/Journal featuring News, New Arrivals and special deals.
http://nailgdsss-beautytech.blogspot.com/

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(AOL or AIM - NailGdsss, GTalk - wkdwich, MSN - [EMAIL PROTECTED])
WWWeb Services, Ronkonkoma, NY & Rocky Mount, VA
631-981-1273  fax 631-981-7557
ONLINE STORE http://www.beautytech.com/shoppe
http://www.beautytech.com & http://www.beautytech.INFO
     for Professionals             for Consumers

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to