Hello everyone,

I haven't written in a while but I do read the posts daily. Here are my 
two questions:

1- I'm using odorless ac (Clarité by OPI) but I'm finding that it takes 
a really long time to harden enough for me to file without taking some 
of the ac off. Any idea why? Is it just because it's odorless?

2- I have a Kupa e-file and for some reason the hand piece doesn't have 
enough power to it. I can't file with it without it stop spinning. I can 
even stop the rotation by putting my finger to the bit. Any idea why?

Thanks a lot,

-Val from Canada

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to