Val,
 You need to send it in for repairs..I am not sure what the problem is called 
but it does happen occasionally.....


 Pati
'Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets; 
so love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, 
and believe that everything happens for a reason.


-----Original Message-----
From: Mains de velours <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Nailtech google group <[email protected]>
Sent: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 9:11 am
Subject: NailTech:: Questions




ello everyone,
I haven't written in a while but I do read the posts daily. Here are my 
wo questions:
1- I'm using odorless ac (Clarité by OPI) but I'm finding that it takes 
 really long time to harden enough for me to file without taking some 
f the ac off. Any idea why? Is it just because it's odorless?
2- I have a Kupa e-file and for some reason the hand piece doesn't have 
nough power to it. I can't file with it without it stop spinning. I can 
ven stop the rotation by putting my finger to the bit. Any idea why?
Thanks a lot,
-Val from Canada
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
ou received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
NailTech" group.
o post to this group, send email to [email protected]
o unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
or more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en
~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to