Hi Terri. I have been using and recommending to my clients this one-two punch 
for about 7 years now. The proper formula of NailTek (read the product 
descriptions for the differences) and CND Solar Oil. I instruct my clients to 
put 2 coats on bare nail (or I do it at their manicure), then one coat every 
day followed by solar oil. Every 7 days, take it all off (its's pretty thick by 
then) and start over. I currently have a 100% success rate. We all know that is 
unheard of in our industry... the same concept working on everyone... LOL. 
Nurses, retail workers, welders- some prior a/c wearers, some who just have 
always had crappy nails. All of them have nails now that I need to shorten when 
they come in for their manicures. After they use up a bottle of the suggested 
formula however, you need to switch them to formula I, or you get too much of a 
good thing and they start to snap off. Good luck... it has worked for me 
without fail. Happy New Year, everyone!
 
Michelle Cordes
Bremerton, WA

--- On Thu, 1/1/09, Terri Mullins <[email protected]> wrote:

From: Terri Mullins <[email protected]>
Subject: 
To: "Nailtech" <[email protected]>
Date: Thursday, January 1, 2009, 6:57 PM






I have a couple of questions.  What should I use for peeling natural nails? 
I've tried several different products, they are not working.  I'm getting ready 
to start using gel.  Do I use 3 thin coats of gel then polish, then put a thin 
layer of gel for a top coat?  


Thanks!


Terri






      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to