I haven't found a product for peeling nails that works for
everyone yet either. 

Nail Tek makes several excellent products though, they come
in different formulas to address different issues with
natural nails. If you can find Nail Tek products, I really
recommend giving them a try.

Also: don't buff/file on top of your natural nails. Don't
pick at them. Keep at least clear polish on them and don't
pick at the polish. These things will help with the
peeling. Also-- cuticle oil. Any botanical oil will work
well; olive oil, grapeseed oil, almond oil, jojoba oil. Oil
will help hydrate the layers of keratin that your nail is
made of so the layers don't seperate (peel) as easily.

If you resort to gels-- or any other enhancement product--
follow the directions from the manufacturer. All products
are a little different, especially gels. I'd really
recommend Young Nails Mani-q as an overlay on natural
nails.



--- Terri Mullins <[email protected]> wrote:

> I have a couple of questions.  What should I use for
> peeling natural nails? I've tried several different
> products, they are not working.  I'm getting ready to
> start using gel.  Do I use 3 thin coats of gel then
> polish, then put a thin layer of gel for a top coat?  
> 
> Thanks!
> 
> Terri
> 
> 
>       
> > 
> 


Maggie Franklin: Attitudes Salon; Visalia, CA
Now Blogging for Nails Magazine online! 
http://blogs.nailsmag.com/maggie/
http://www.nailsbymaggie.biz
"Visionary rebel dreamer; obviously way ahead of my time."


      


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to