Hi Marsha,  sounds like you win the colored gel contest!  You have SO many 
brands!  Do you have a favorite brand or color?  Thanks,  Pam
-----Original Message-----
Date: Thursday, January 15, 2009 1:11:53 pm
To: [email protected]
From: "Marsha Rubino" <[email protected]>
Subject: NailTech:: Re: Colored gels on top of other gel products

I use Brisa gel to build the nail. I have a collection of colored gels from:  
IBD, Light Elegance, LeChat, Star Nail, Nailite, ESN and one lonely tub from 
Luxe, which by the way, is a wonderful colored gel....easy to use, covers well. 
I'm going to their website right now and see if they have others!  
LuxeNails.com 

 Marsha McDonald Rubino

Gimme Nails @Red Union Salon

713 E. 13th St. Upper Suite

Whitefish, Montana

[email protected]











________________________________

From: Caralyn <[email protected]>

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>

Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 7:08:31 AM

Subject: NailTech:: Colored gels on top of other gel products







Ok Ladies

Here is the 10,000 $$$ ??????.

Can you put colored gels on top of other gel product?  Let's say I have abc 
gels. But love a color in xyz gels. Would it stay?  I have been wondering this 
for some time now and since we are talking about colored gels I figured I could 
put this ????? Out there. 





Sent from Ca


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to