From: Pati <nailg...@aim.com>
To: NailTech@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2009 2:11:27 PM
Subject: NailTech:: Re: NailTech: Nailite gel polish

Hi Angela,
 4 of them (2 ring and both thumbs) are "normal" but short, right pinky is
normal length but ridgy, left pinky is still very short and it grows ragged so
I keep cutting it back...about 3/4 nailbed length.both middle fingers are
growing very flat and bumpy, ridgy....both pointers are short right one is not
in too bad a shape...but left one  looks "not there" but there is something
there...but ridgy, bumpy and thin....nailbeds look fine...all nails look dry. I
try to remember to oil them but....

 Pati

Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?