  From: swt...@aol.com
  To: NailTech@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, February 16, 2009 11:09 PM
  Subject: NailTech:: Re: Newer Services- Newer Techs?

  Boy Sheryl,,,,
  This should be posted in every shop coast to coast...The part about investing
in yourself is priceless.  I have worked for people that have had NO continuing
ed in 15 years ...they learned what they needed to know in school<LOL>and I was
wasting my time and money....classes are crap etc...etc.....but they were sure
interested in what knowledge, or tequniques, or "new toys"  I brought back...
uh.....NO....MINE !!! and I began to not play so well with others. At least not
share well. And my book is full and busy. And I do a lot of  fun things that
none of the others do.
   You have said a mouthful.. Very well I might add.
  Dawn
  swt...@aol.com
  Lancaster,PA