Wow, Lynnette, I almost fell off the floor when I read this sentence
from you!!!!!!!!! This is what I have been saying for YEARS with new
girls, or techs that have lost clients,  run short term specials,
discounts or promotions.  Better than making zero dollars. And you
will get new people in your chair!!!!!!! ADVERTISING!!!

We have a stylist right now that does nothing but witch about the
economy and why she is not busy blah blah blah.  Sits on her butt and
does NOTHING.  One of the busy stylists told her to go to campus and
hand out flyers.

She says "these guys want $10.00 haircuts!!! I am a upcoming and a
professional stylist I will not lower myself to $10.00 haircuts"!!!!

Okay then, I can understand this attitude with a experienced stylist
with a full book, but not a new stylist that maybe does 4 people a
week and blames the White House because she is not busy???? GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!

And Michelle thanks for the little "secret"!!!! diana from indiana