From: fabtech206 <fabtech...@yahoo.com>
To: NailTech <NailTech@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 1:51 pm
Subject: NailTech:: Re: gel nails

I printed off the step-by-step guide on the CND website. I used all
the Brisa products except for the SrubFresh, I used Zoya's Remove in
place, it is a polish remover, nail cleaner, and nail prep. But I only
seem to have this problem when I use tips, not when I do an overlay.

On Feb 26, 11:42?am, Ashley Gent <fabtech...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi, I am a new nail tech and have been trying out Brisa Gels. I seem to be
having problems with the gel popping off the nail. I've done the prep like it
says to, could this happen if the product is old? ?