From: Michelle Cordes <nailgirl1...@yahoo.com>
To: NailTech@googlegroups.com
Sent: Mon, 18 May 2009 10:57 pm
Subject: NailTech:: Re: Question

It depends on what it includes. I rented an empty room, I provided
everything... my table, pedi chair, polishes, all supplies... it included
power, water... it was $500 per month. It was about the size of an average
bedroom. I rented a small place in Tacoma that came with all the furniture for
$375.... but it was a cheaper market area with not as much foot traffic. Let
your gut guide you. I have found a room to be about the same price as a regular
booth.

Michelle Cordes, LNT

The Nail Spa @ Steel Magnolias Salon

"The spa for your hands and feet since 1997"

Bremerton, Washington

www.myspace.com/thenailspa