In a message dated 5/24/2009 5:35:22 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
mains_de_velo...@videotron.ca writes:

I was wondering, can I put an enhancement on it to repair  the nail and
give it a more "natural" look or should I wait it  out??

oh yeah!  i would trim it as far back as you can and get an  enhancement on
there.  it will help with the getting caught on stuff and  she will feel
much better about it.  the nail bed has already hardened and  the nail plate
is just hanging on until the new nail plate kicks it on outta  there :)

hth
denise
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221322948x1201367184/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=May