Try Michigan.  I'm leary about trying minx cause I don't think there is a
demand in my area.  not to mention everyone is unemployed.

Cira

--- On Fri, 6/26/09, Marsha Rubino <znail...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Marsha Rubino <znail...@yahoo.com>
Subject: NailTech:: Re: minx problems
To: NailTech@googlegroups.com
Date: Friday, June 26, 2009, 6:15 AM

AND Montana!!!
 Marsha McDonald Rubino
GIMME NAILS @ the Devonshire
37 Fifth St. E. Suite 102
Kalispell, Montana 59901
znail...@yahoo.com

From: "onyxkee...@aol.com" <onyxkee...@aol.com>
To: NailTech@googlegroups.com
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 11:36:13 PM

In a message dated 6/25/2009 10:24:48 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
spaath...@gmail.com writes:
....My pre-pay on my site is bangin. My pay pal neva seen so much action lol

that's great!!!  that was a really smart move!!

im having a hard time getting people to still want them when i tell them how
much they are and that it doesn't include a pedi. :S    just had someone call
today and they wanted to make an appointment, till they heard the cost :(
i charge $40.00 for toes

sometimes it really sux to live in oregon!!

denise

Make your summer sizzle with fast and easy recipes for the grill.