From: cherylsh74 <cheryls...@att.net>
To: NailTech <nailtech@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 6:25:12 AM
Subject: NailTech:: uv sealer - top coat

Hi everyone, I bought some uv seal from nailite it said you can put it
over polish.Can you apply it as you would any other top coat or does
the polish have to dry first? I tried it and the results werent what i
had expected.Also do you charge a little extra when you do these small
add ons?And how much?  Thanks!