I use shop towels too, I love them to soak up any disinfectant I have
spilled ..LOL  they are super absorbent!

Dayna

Ontario, Canada

From: nailtech@googlegroups.com [mailto:nailt...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of nailsbym...@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2009 8:45 AM
To: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Subject: NailTech:: Re: Lint Free Wipes

Simmy,

I use "Shop Towels" from the automotive department!  They're blue and
usually come in a 3 pack for around 3 bucks!   I use them for acrylics and
gel!  Super absorbent for acrylic and lint free for gels!!  I usually cut
one roll into fourths for my gels!

Mare Horak
Nails by Mare
National Educator for Care Beauty, Callus Care,
Cuticle Care, Olive Oil Foot and Cuticle Cream,
National Educator for Color Club/Art Club

06:39:00