Strut Your Stuff 2009
Over $11,000 in prizes and we're not done hounding, um.. making the
requests to the companies for prizes :)

The 2009 Strut Your Stuff Nail Art and Enhancement Competition is
open for Entries.. Only $20 per entry, the entire competition is held
online, from the entry from to the judging sheets. There is no other
comp in our industry like this.. and this is out 10th year!!

Each entrant may submit two entries per eligible category. Entries
must be submitted and complete by Oct. 31st

12 of some of the most distinguished judges.. 3 for each category,
they will not only score your work, but give you valuable feedback
for improvement that will ultimately improve both your competition
skills and salon skills.

All 4 first place winnings are over $1000 in products from a wide
array of companies.

EVERY entrant receives a certificate suitable for mounting and
displaying in your salon as well as offers from the sponsoring companies.

Read the rules over carefully, if you have any questions by all
means, please ask either here pr by private email to sa...@beautytech.com

Remember, this is a fantastic way to test your skills against your
peers in a non-threatening arena. No one, not even my husband, will
know who submitted which entry, only me :)

www.beautytech.com/contest/strut2009

Get your entry in early!
Think PINK
@ BeautyTech

Pink Nail Art Pink Glitter
$1 or $2

http://www.beautytech.com

Regards,
Debbie  ^v^  ^o^  //\o/\\ ^o^  ^v^  Webmaster - System Admin - IDSR

webmas...@beautytech.com
(AOL or AIM - NailGdsss, GTalk - wkdwich, MSN - wkdw...@hotmail.com)
WWWeb Services, Ronkonkoma, NY & Rocky Mount, VA
631-981-1273  fax 631-981-7557
ONLINE STORE http://www.beautytech.com/shoppe
http://www.beautytech.com & http://www.beautytech.INFO
     for Professionals             for Consumers