All those prayers did him so good!  I am happy for you!  SAH

----- Original Message -----
From: Maureen Solan <[email protected]>
Date: Sunday, November 29, 2009 15:01
Subject: Re: NailTech:: Jaedin update
To: [email protected]

> 
> This little guy is really growing up.  We all pray for him Carolyn.
> 
> Maureen
>  
> 
> --- On Sun, 11/29/09, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> From: [email protected] <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: NailTech:: Jaedin update
> To: [email protected]
> Date: Sunday, November 29, 2009, 2:34 PM
> 
> So cute!!!!!!!! Will pray for our Jaedin!Arpi Sekeryan
> Sent from my Verizon WirelessFrom:  Caralyn Brown 
> <[email protected]>Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 10:52:58 -
> 0800 (PST)To: 
> [email protected]<[email protected]>Subject: NailTech:: 
> Jaedin update
> Hi to MY Fairy Nail Godmothers!!!
> 
> I am doing ok for now. Come February I have a couple of rough 
> days at  
> St. Jude ahead of me. My tumor marker tests have gone sky, out 
> the  
> roof. So off to ST Judes we go for body scans and dye tests. 
> Sometime  
> in between then I have to get scarring and calluses ( did you 
> know I  
> have calluses on my vocal cords like my G-Maw takes off of her 
> ladies  
> feet!!!! lol) lasered off again. I really don't like that cuz 
> it  
> hurts.   But other than that. I am good. G-maw and G-
> paw and I go to  
> the park a lot and play. G-paws hips work real good now.  
> He can run  
> almost as fast as I do.
> 
> I better go now cuz my momma says I need a nap.
> 
> I love you all
> 
> Jaedin
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Sent from Caralyn's iPhone
> 
> --
> 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
> Google Groups "NailTech" group.
> 
> 
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> 
> 
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> 
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
> 
> 
> 
> 
> --
> 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
> Google Groups "NailTech" group.
> 
> 
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> 
> 
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> 
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
> 
> --
> 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
> Google Groups "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected] more options, visit 
> this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
> 
> 
> 

 Sherry  A Hubbard

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.


<<attachment: nailsbysherry.vcf>>

Reply via email to