Now that Jaedin is doing better, I know you will all have a Merry Christmas!
Sherry A Hubbard

----- Original Message -----
From: Pati <[email protected]>
Date: Monday, November 30, 2009 22:11
Subject: Re: NailTech:: Jaedin update
To: [email protected]

> Hey Jaedin,
>  You are getting soo big! I am glad G-paw is feeling so 
> much better and can finally keep up with you!  Sorry you 
> have to go thru all that painful stuff..but it usually makes you 
> feel better ...right?  I will pray that your tests will all 
> turn up negative....you'll be in my thoughts and prayers!
> Please tell G-maw thanks for the update!
> 
> 
> Pati
> 
> 'Good friends are like stars... 
> You don't always see them, But you know they are always there.
> 
> 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Caralyn Brown <[email protected]>
> To: [email protected] <[email protected]>
> Sent: Sun, Nov 29, 2009 1:52 pm
> Subject: NailTech:: Jaedin update
> 
> 
> Hi to MY Fairy Nail Godmothers!!!I am doing ok for now. Come 
> February I have a couple of rough days at  St. Jude ahead 
> of me. My tumor marker tests have gone sky, out the  roof. 
> So off to ST Judes we go for body scans and dye tests. 
> Sometime  in between then I have to get scarring and 
> calluses ( did you know I  have calluses on my vocal cords 
> like my G-Maw takes off of her ladies  feet!!!! lol) 
> lasered off again. I really don't like that cuz it  
> hurts.   But other than that. I am good. G-maw and G-
> paw and I go to  the park a lot and play. G-paws hips work 
> real good now.  He can run  almost as fast as I do.I 
> better go now cuz my momma says I need a nap.I love you allJaedin
> 
> 
> 
> Sent from Caralyn's iPhone
> 
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
> Google Groups "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected] more options, visit 
> this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
> 
>  
> 
> --
> 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
> Google Groups "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected] more options, visit 
> this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
> 
> 
> 

 Sherry  A Hubbard

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.


<<attachment: nailsbysherry.vcf>>

Reply via email to