From: Maureen Solan <moesna...@sbcglobal.net>
To: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Sent: Mon, Dec 7, 2009 11:24 am
Subject: RE: NailTech:: Re: Anyone See Dr Oz On Friday?

Guys,  one of good friends and also a client, husband is an attorney.  I can
ask him for an opinion.  I am all for contacting Dr Oz and his staff letting
all of them know what a HUGH mistake they all made with this segment.  As you
all know, this is not the first time our services have recieved a bad rap on TV
and in written publication.  We ALL need to take a stand here.  What SHOULD we
do?

Maureen