From: nailtech@googlegroups.com [mailto:nailt...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Maureen Solan
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2010 5:10 PM
To: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [SPAM] NailTech:: this is so sad, so please tell me I'm wrong,
but......

There has been a boatload of stuff on the news here in Chicago.  A lot of
trade shows are bailing out here because of the high cost of doing business
at McCormack Place. It supposedly is 3 times more than other states with the
unionsstating the laws for setting up the booths.  What was once $1000 for a
booth is now 5 to 10 thousand.  Thats whay and I know those of you that are
going to the MIswest willrealize a ton of vendors will not be there this
year.  SAD