We don't even get shows in New England. I feel your disappointment. :(

Michelle Phoenix - Elite Nail Technician
Wet Paint Nail Spa
www.wetpaintnailspa.com

On Feb 27, 2010, at 7:21 AM, Diana Bonn <bonn.di...@att.net> wrote:

The Chicago show is just not for nail techs anymore....I was sooooooo disappointed last year. The only reason I go is that our owners pay for our room for 2 nites, so hang with the sylists..........Hope to hook up with some of you again this year, but nail classes and distributors are far and few between.........diana from indiana