Hey everyone.. Have not been on lately, have a lot going on BUT I have a
question...

I am in the middle of putting together an in salon training program for
nails and skin care.  Besides normal procedures such as manis, pedi,
enhancements, sanitation, facials and their treatments, what other items
would YOU be looking for if you were new to the industry OR you were
transferring from another salon and you had some experience?

Keep in mind - this manual will not be including the normal operations of
the salon.

PS. for salon owners - would a manual customized for your salon make
training purposes easier?  Thinking this is something I would like to work
on for others if it is what people are looking for..

Deb Blowars

Artistic Trends Salon

901 Lawn Avenue, Sellersville PA 18960

215-257-6464

artistictre...@verizon.net

www.artistictrendssalon.com

*Saving the planet one salon at a time.*