I seen it on their website also and I think the shipping is around $20. Thanks
Dayna I will check out YN.
Angie Wingerter

________________________________
From: Dayna - Days of Beauty <i...@daysofbeauty.ca>
To: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tue, April 6, 2010 8:10:12 AM
Subject: RE: NailTech:: dust collectors

If you want to see the pictures of the set up that I have, I have them posted
on Facebook. I love my tabletop dust collector. I find that it does a great job
sucking in all of the dust. It’s perfect for hand filing. I also have back
issues, so it also forces me to sit up straight and not hunched over. At the
end of the day I am not as stiff or in the pain as I used to be. The efile
attachment is the one I bought from Young Nails. It is comfortable, and not as
bulky as others I have tried. However it was very costly and it is not
universal. It only fits on the Kupa KP-36 hand piece. Luckily it is the hand
piece that I do have.
I have seen the table top dust collectors for under the $20.00 range and in
different colours from  www.getbetterlife.com
BUT I have not ordered from them yet, so I don’t know about shipping, quality
etc. I do plan on getting some from them soon for my students.

Hope this helps.

Dayna