Hi Tanisha,

No you cannot use a gel topcoat over regular polish on natural nails.  The
polish will not dry.

Simmy

From: nailtech@googlegroups.com [mailto:nailt...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Tanisha Riston
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 2:10 PM
To: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: NailTech:: dust collectors

Can a gel sealant be applied over natural nails with reg polis

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

  _____

On Apr 6, 2010 12:51 PM, lynnett...@tmo.blackberry.net
<lynnett...@tmo.blackberry.net> wrote:

Ange-- yes you did tell me to have the client hold it!! LOL. Now practice
what you preach amiga!!! LOL
The clients need to hold it to MY left. *I* can control where they have it
by the small loop on the handpiece. I keep my pinky on it and move it
around. It is painful with the stiffies and those who want to see what you
are doing!
But most of my clients then play and pick up the stray pieces after I am
done!!!
I love my Partigon!!!
Buenos dias,
Lynnette