From: lynnett...@tmo.blackberry.net
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 14:54:09
To: <nailtech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: NailTech:: Chicgo tidbit- new product

2/3 polish to 1/3 base is how I understood it. AND-- I am putting my colors on
a disc now due to a no show----- and I have TWO of Star's Sorbet!!! If anyone
got a double of a color or want to trade, let me know. I REALLY want the french
white!!!! Sheesh!!!! This is the story of my life.  Sigh
Buenos dias,
Lynnette
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile