Hi,
I take thyroid meds. I have not experienced lifting with gels. At least not
 with the Jealousy Gel.
(as a footnote: My thyroid has not been stable and I have  been dealing
with continual med changes over the years).

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!!!

Della

In a message dated 4/24/2010 11:49:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,