A SOG being rubbery is the "Nature of the Beast."  That is what allows it
to Soak Off, it is the chemistry. All of the SOG I have tired are rubbery.
If you are not removing the base gel each time with Axxium it does peel. At
least it did for me. The only time it did not is when I completely removed
the product each time. Oil should not effect a Gel Product in that way.
Either they are picking or the edges are not being sealed properly. Oil
helps keep the nail from curling and pulling away from the product. My guess
is they are pickers. 

 

Sheryl Goldberg

Licensed Nail Tech/Educator

[email protected]

 

 

From: [email protected] [mailto:nailt...@googlegroupsom] On Behalf
Of Valerie Christie
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2010 10:32 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: NailTech:: SHELLAC ATTACK with LaShuan

 

Hello,
I found the Axxium SO gel kind of soft and sort of rubbery almost. I could
peel it off the nail pretty easily when I had worn it for a few days. What
might I be doing wrong with this? I cured for the appropriate time.
Valerie Christie

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 6:18 PM, pamela bradley <[email protected]>
wrote:

Yes, I would like to know too.  OPI Axxium SO gel polish is actually less
time to apply...although I find it does lift really soon.  I was thinking
because I tell my clients to oil...!  I was thinking oil is the culprit?

Pam


 

  _____  

From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]


Subject: Re: NailTech:: SHELLAC ATTACK with LaShuan

Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 17:04:50 -0400

 

So how is this different from regular SOG?

Michelle Phoenix - Elite Nail Technician 

Wet Paint Nail Spa

www.wetpaintnailspa.com <http://www.wetpaintnailspa.com/> 


On Apr 26, 2010, at 4:36 PM, Katherine <[email protected]> wrote:

I got one too! Can't wait for the first victim... uh .... client ;)
 

Katherine
St.Louis, MO 

 

 


  _____  


From: Michele <[email protected]>
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Sent: Sun, April 25, 2010 11:30:40 PM
Subject: Re: NailTech:: SHELLAC ATTACK with LaShuan

They released it at the Vegas show. I snagged the first one!! Yay!

Michele


Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 25, 2010, at 5:20 PM, Sheryl GOldberg <[email protected]> wrote:

> 
> Hello All!
> 
>  I spent the afternoon at LaShaun's Shellac Attack class.  Wow!  I can't
> wait to get my hands on it.  I am going tomorrow to see if I can pre
order.
> Once again a class with LaShaun is always the Best Education you can have.
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> --You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
> 
> 

--You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
<mailto:nailtech%[email protected]> .
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

-- 

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
<mailto:nailtech%[email protected]> .
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to