It is something I saw ALL over Chicago at all the chop shops. They were using 
OPI. 


http://www.facebook.com/nailtech       Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: Lynn Weber <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 10:06:17 
To: [email protected]<[email protected]>
Subject: Re: NailTech:: SHELLAC ATTACK  with LaShuan

Is No Chip Manicure a buzz word that Creative uses?

Lynn Weber

On Apr 26, 2010, at 7:18 PM, pamela bradley <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Yes, I would like to know too.  OPI Axxium SO gel polish is actually
> less time to apply...although I find it does lift really soon.  I
> was thinking because I tell my clients to oil...!  I was thinking
> oil is the culprit?
>
> Pam
>
>
>
> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: NailTech:: SHELLAC ATTACK with LaShuan
> Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 17:04:50 -0400
>
> So how is this different from regular SOG?
>
> Michelle Phoenix - Elite Nail Technician
> Wet Paint Nail Spa
> www.wetpaintnailspa.com
>
> On Apr 26, 2010, at 4:36 PM, Katherine <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> I got one too! Can't wait for the first victim... uh .... client ;)
>
> Katherine
> St.Louis, MO
>
>
> From: Michele <[email protected]>
> To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
> Sent: Sun, April 25, 2010 11:30:40 PM
> Subject: Re: NailTech:: SHELLAC ATTACK with LaShuan
>
> They released it at the Vegas show. I snagged the first one!! Yay!
>
> Michele
>
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Apr 25, 2010, at 5:20 PM, Sheryl GOldberg <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >
> > Hello All!
> >
> >  I spent the afternoon at LaShaun's Shellac Attack class.  Wow!  I
> can't
> > wait to get my hands on it.  I am going tomorrow to see if I can
> pre order.
> > Once again a class with LaShaun is always the Best Education you
> can have.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > --You received this message because you are subscribed to the
> Google Groups "NailTech" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> > [email protected]
> .
> > For more options, visit this group at 
> > http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en
> .
> >
> >
>
> --You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected]
> .
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en
> .
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected]
> .
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en
> .
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected]
> .
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en
> .
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected]
> .
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en
> .

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to