From: Angela R Wingerter <awinger...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: NailTech:: for those of you who've built your own manicuretables...
To: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Date: Thursday, April 29, 2010, 6:21 AM

Good point Lynnette, You need to consider how long your back and arms are. It
will make a big difference at the end of the day. I had a station that was only
17 inches wide and when I had a tall client our knees kept knocking and I was
always trying to get them to scout back. I think mine is 20 inches wide now and
that is perfect for me unless I get a real short client that wants to sit back
and lounge.

Angie Wingerter