Well, purchased the french Cream Puff and Negligee Shellac to test out the French. Because the regular sog for french leaves that ridge or hump or whatever like in the previous thread.

Shellac is almost exactly the same consistency of polish, so when I tried it, zero ridge, hump nada zip. When I look at the nail sideways, you cannot see where the white stops and the pink begins. Smooth.
I used my gel brush to clean up the smile line when needed.

I applied the pink and took my finger and wiped off the free edge(do this with my polish, like Lynnette), and then applied white. I froze for a couple of seconds after every two nails. The top coat is thick enough to just smooth everything out. Will see how long it lasts. And agree with Heather, I can see this helping someone with maybe peeling nails, but not that much extra strength.

I also tested it on top of my regular sog, and used it as a gel polish. Like the look, but also my regular sog will give it strength. will test both out. thanks for all the info diana from indiana

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to