Ah Elena you will see me. You have been such a wealth of info on this list. We all appreciate your help so much!!!!!!!!! We all will be there!!!!!!! You will always be Elena from Maine!!!!!!!! LOLOL diana from indiana

At 10:53 AM 5/23/2010, you wrote:
Stop by the Star Nail booth in Orlando and I will show you how I get my whites thin with no hump, and they look darn good...and I do use white sog.
Elena Desmonie

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to