Your steps are similar to mine....but I try to get all the product on the nails 
first, then cuticle oil, nice lotion and into the paraffin at the end. Or if 
they don't want paraffin...out the door they go.

When you say "topcoat" what are you referring to?  I've been using the Gelish 
Top It Off or YN Finish either one...depending if I think I want to soak off 
the next time or buff with my efile....and it's easy to just keep going and do 
that step right after the color coats. Why are you separating the product 
application into two sections? Or.... some how I'm getting the idea you are 
using regular polish type top coat?  
 Karen Hodges 


Morning Glory


Key West 




________________________________
From: "Elena Desmonie Posh Nails of Plainview,NY" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, May 23, 2010 10:49:53 AM
Subject: Re: NailTech:: SOG pink/white/was:time/SOG over acrylic ?'s

Diana,
I am seeing the same client trends here.  I am doing a lot of mani ures with 
the gel polish, and have got my time down to 30 min.  My steps are:
1. Exfoliate clients hands
2. Apply cuticle remover and use natural nail bit on my e-file to do cuticle 
work.
3. Gently remove shine from nail
4. Apply base, 2 coats of color.
5. Apply cuticle oil, massage with lotion
6. Cleanse oil off nail and apply top coat.  
I am currently using mostly Eco, do have some nailite and ibd sog...I either 
have the client soak it off at home, or they know to come 10 min. Early to 
soak.  I do file it off using my e-file, carefully to just remove color.  Base 
coat protects the nail from any damage.  I am lucky, as most of my clients know 
they must arrive on time or their service will be shortened as I am booked 
pretty tightly most days. They are all busy and appreciate me running on time, 
so they do to, barring emergencies of course.
See you in Orlando
Elena Desmonie

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to