We've all found Alibaba for these lights I think - lol.. My
understanding is that you have to use gels made for LED lamps.. Not
all gels will cure in them, supposedly.



On 5/23/10, Katherine Fahrig <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> So, what is the buzz about these new LED-UV lamps? They cure gel in 30
> seconds? Where can I go to look at these? Who makes them? Who sells them?
> Anyone using them? I googled it and I got a supplier in China, I asked for
> information and I'm thinking about ordering one and trying it out.
> What do you all know about them?
>
> Katherine
> St. Louis, MO
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On May 23, 2010, at 12:57 AM, Denise Kolenc <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Thank you Simmy!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> denise kolenc
>
> From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
> To: Nailtech <[email protected]>
> Sent: Sat, May 22, 2010 6:54:37 PM
> Subject: Re: NailTech:: UV lamp
>
> The akzentz lamp will do just fine
> Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
>
> From: Denise Kolenc <[email protected]>
> Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 12:42:59 -0700 (PDT)
> To: <[email protected]>
> Subject: NailTech:: UV lamp
>
> I found a Ego and an Akentz UV lamp in my closet, I was wondering if I could
> use either one of these with the Shellac and the Gelish sog products. The
> Ego lamp is 2x-9wt., and the akentz is 36wt.
>
> Thank you
> Denise Kolenc
> Bella Mani and Piedi' Spa
> Joliet, Ill.
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
Sent from my mobile device

Becky F.
Licensed Nail Tech
KC, Mo.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to