When I use 2 lamps it takes me about 50 sec to do a coat so I am only laging
at the end. The tuff part for me is keeping track of time imy lamps don't
have a timer so I have a stop watch. I know real hi teck aye.

Kelley

On May 24, 2010 11:24 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:

Check it out. Here is the link for one that seems to be the favorite right
now.

http://www.starky.cn/english/productview.asp?id=852

Buenos dias,

Lynnette
http://www.facebook.com/nailtech Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Mes...

From: Jess in WA <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 19:29:07
To: NailTech<nailt...@googleg...

Don't count all the other gel companies out of the new LED trend.
Curing that fast means many tradit...

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to