WOW! 


________________________________
From: Sherri Evans <[email protected]>
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Sent: Mon, May 24, 2010 5:35:01 PM
Subject: NailTech:: uv lamps/green website

A while back someone posted a link to a website that had something to do with 
eco friendly or "green" and I can't for the life of me remember who it was or 
the link.  I did visit the site and found UV lamps for, are you ready, $17.00!! 
 Yes, 9watt, four bulb lamps exactly like the one's I purchased from Star Nail 
only these are PINK!

Can anyone remember who this was????  I need new UV lights anyway (even tho I'm 
getting the LED lights too) and $17 bucks is cheaper than the bulbs!

Sherri
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.



      

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to